Share Why FINCA Canada Inspires You!
With your support, FINCA Canada works to lift people out of poverty by providing lasting solutions that help people – women in particular – develop assets, create jobs, and raise their standards of living. Building economic resilience to lessen the impact of climate change and food security is a call to action. According to the World Food Program, we are facing an unprecedented global food crisis, with 828 million people facing hunger with 2/3rds being women.
You can help! Share why you chose to give to FINCA Canada with others in your community.
Tracey, a student at the University of Toronto, Mississauga Campus, is moved by FINCA’s focus on helping women create economic independence. Using this inspiration, she started a FINCA Canada campus club, where she shares our work with faculty and students.
Like Tracey, you can have a powerful impact. Consider inspiring others to action by doing the following:
- Share this post with 2 friends and tell them why you made the personal decision to support FINCA’s programs
- Get your workplace involved, consider employee match programs or corporate giving options
- Ask your service club or religious community to host a FINCA lunch and learn
- Share an online success story that resonates with you on your social media
- Host a fundraising event in support of FINCA’s work
- If you are a student like Tracey, build a presence on your campus by creating a club or special event
By sharing why you chose to partner with us, you will inspire others and help prevent people from falling back into extreme poverty.
Stay in touch with us over Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.